what's the bare minimum power for a '93 Gulfstream ?

Bokat

Reaction score
BobP,

Yea, you're probably right on the weight of the single F350. I wasn't thinking about the weight issue just the HP rating. I am not planning on repowering any time soon anyway. If I was, I would probably use the twin F150 option because of the way I use my boat. Thanks, great input.

billfish33

Reaction score
thought I'd post an update to this old thread !

it took 4 trips to the DMV to get the paperwork done :x , the trailer was the biggest problem as the guy we bought the pkg from never put the trailer in his name. but we got it done and were just waiting for the titles to arrive in the mal !! :D

we finally brought the boat to the fiberglass shop this past wednesday !
I plan on meeting with them monday sometime to discuss what needs to be done. We plan on also having the through hull fittings and scuppers replaced as well {not sure whats the best to use , SS or Bronze} ?

Also, We put a down payment on an '09 Suzuki 300 {30"} pkg !!
6 year warranty, fly by wire controls !!
The pkg comes with a single 4" smis gauge, but we plan to add 2 more of the same, or another 4" and a 2" ??

I reread the thread and found out what THT meant :oops:
Yes, We purchased the boat/trailer off The Hull Truth

richie rich

Reaction score
twin 150s should be plenty....I have those on my 252g .....the crack bothers me though...seeing a problem inside and out is cautionary......check your max rated output and dont exceed it for sure.....stay within 80% of total rating and have the transom checked by a pro .....that kind of flex is something to keep on the front burner