Where can I buy McGill Rocker Switches?

bhemi

Reaction score
I finally traced my forward bilge pump wiring problem to the switch. It worked on "standby" but could not be turned on by switch at the helm panel. I pulled the switch and it was corroded with signs overheating. It failed the multi-meter test so now I need a replacement. Boat is 1992 Marlin and switch looks original.

It is a MCGill "Euro" style rocker switch with a green light lense. It has 3 male blade style pins on the back and is an on-off-on switch so the bilge pump can be stand by/off/on. There is no part number it says "McGill" and a "2"on one side and Pat. D308,963 on the other side.

Where can I buy one fast?

Grayarea

Reaction score
Switches

Not sure where your located but they can be ordered from grady around $12 bucks. Anchor Marine in Farmingdale NJ ordered me 2, and had a couple spares.

bhemi

Reaction score
Thanks

My Grady dealer in Vancouver. Said they were out of stock but usually charge $35 cdn and if wanted one Fed-Ex'ed from Grady he would only charge me $100. I said I'd look around. There are some on eBay but not exactly what I want.

bhemi

Reaction score
Crocker Marine come through

I sent an e-mail to Crocker. It took them a couple of days to reply but they had my switch for $16.25 and I bought a couple of wiper blades at the same time. Nice people on the phone and they accomodated my request to not use UPS to Canada (terrible brokerage fees)