Which T-Bag for Storage on Marlin

Harpoon

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I'll be taking possession of a 98 marlin shortly. What/Where can I get a good T-Top bag? Curious what has worked for others ?
Thanks in advance.

1998sailfish

Reaction score
My 2000 Marlin came with the correct fitting top bag from Grady White. Perhaps you could start there. I don't know about the top contour for earlier models but I will say that they used the same hardtop for many years after 2000. The matching contour Grady T-bag holds a large amount of life jackets, towels, etc.

Derros

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
I'll be taking possession of a 98 marlin shortly. What/Where can I get a good T-Top bag? Curious what has worked for others ?
Thanks in advance.
My 2000 Marlin came with the correct fitting top bag from Grady White. Perhaps you could start there. I don't know about the top contour for earlier models but I will say that they used the same hardtop for many years after 2000. The matching contour Grady T-bag holds a large amount of life jackets, towels, etc. Storage companies near me service from company G&J Moving.
My 2000 Marlin came with the correct fitting top bag from Grady White. Perhaps you could start there. I don't know about the top contour for earlier models but I will say that they used the same hardtop for many years after 2000. The matching contour Grady T-bag holds a large amount of life jackets, towels, etc.

how is the situation now?

Fishtales

Reaction score
You can make one real easy. Get some Phifertex, zipper and grommets from Amazon. Cut the fabric to fit under the hardtop but a little smaller. Sew the zipper in and fold the edges and sew. Install grommets and use paracord to in the hooks (same as the stock one would be installed) on the hardtop pipes.

ocdansar

Reaction score
Wife’s making a new one for our 330 express. I spent less than 200. Bucks at sail rite for everything. Material grommets cord and zipper

Fishtales

Reaction score
Yes, looks to be Phifertex material you can get on Amazon as well. Prob can reuse the zipper.