Who's Grady is ready for the season

Lucky13

Reaction score
For those of us that do not get to use our boats all year round lets see some pictures of the boats all cleaned up and put in to start the season. Some have posted a few pics already but figured we would get a thread going.

zimm

Reaction score
Did our first ride last weekend. My 2.5 year old loved it, especially that channel markers have numbers and he's learning to count.

mronzo

Reaction score
That's the first 265 I've ever seen with white enclosures!
It looks real good!

Lucky13

Reaction score
thanks i just had it done a couple months ago. I was not sure if I was making the right call but very happy with the way it came out.

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
boat looks great. I went with the white on my enclosure when I replaced it too. I think it gives it more of an updated and bigger boat look then the blue.

Lucky13

Reaction score
drbatts said:
boat looks great. I went with the white on my enclosure when I replaced it too. I think it gives it more of an updated and bigger boat look then the blue.

agree cleaner and bigger look.

cgmiller

Reaction score
Both of the boats are in and have been for a few weeks...there are not many boats in the water in town this year..sad sign of the times and the storm.....but we are ready..

Season 23 for the Gulfstream has been started....

Season 39 for the Mako is under way...

The_Chain

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Mine has been in the water since march I guess. I'm pulling her out after next weekend. Got a new chart plotter going in, my new fuse panel should be here tomorrow from new wire marine, and it's time to replace the thru hulls. It's not gonna be fun in the 90 degree weather we've been having lately :)

Rosstafari

Reaction score
Lucky13 said:
For those of us that do not get to use our boats all year round lets see some pictures of the boats all cleaned up and put in to start the season. Some have posted a few pics already but figured we would get a thread going.

I love the canvas color that you went with instead if the original blue, how much did it run you to re do everything in that cream color?
makes the boat look a lot newer!

Lucky13

Reaction score
It is the color that Grady uses now. It will run about 2500 if you do it right. PM if you want more info or a guy who does amazing work.