Who's your team?

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
I know, I know this is a Grady White place. For the most part we all have a common passion for the water and our Gradys. Second only to perhaps dolphin fishing season, college football is perhaps the greatest season on the planet. Just wondering, who do you root for this time of the year? As for me and my boat, we are UCF Knight fans and FSU Seminole fans as these are the 2 universities I graduated from back in the day.... Go Knights and Go Noles.... :D

Daman858

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
NAVY......all the way! My wife's college did not have football, mine was Division III but our son graduated from USNA in 2004. Plus we are originally from Maryland, home of the USNA.

Lefty

Reaction score
Hey, we can't always talk about the constant maintenance and problems (and joy) our boats give us... I root for Williams College, the best D III school you will ever find. And, perhaps, the only school that will put you deeper in the hole than keeping your Grady in top running order. Go Ephs!

rstep7243

Reaction score
I have 3 teams and in no particular order would be FL gators, WA huskies, and whoever is playing Alabama... :dance

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Lefty, I got a laugh out of your post. Hmmm, putting my kids through college or buying my dream boat? Man, tough choice. Lol......Grady Crazy....sounds like an interesting house around the Thanksgiving dinner table...

LUNDINROOF

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
TIGER BAIT, ALL OF YOU. I like to see the Tide play the Gaters. That is the only way I can be assured that one of them will lose a game and give LSU a chance for another National Championship.

Bob's Cay

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Not the best year to admit this, but "Go Dawgs".

My son is a senior at Clemson and I know that going 11 miles across the state line has cost me a Sailfish.

GW VOYAGER

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I must be a true Dawg fan because I'm still pulling for them. :(
I figure if Bob's Cay admits I will too.
For all you forum members from other parts of the world ,outside the south,that don't know Dawgs are the U.of Ga. :)

Reaction score
LUNDINROOF said:
Every time Ohio State gets to the national Championship, some SEC team beats the snot out of them.

Every year is a new year and we will see what happens this year

Bob's Cay

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
What's the old saying? "Even a blind pig finds an acorn (or buckeye) every once in awhile".

Hard to beat the SEC for year after year performance.

seabob4

Reaction score
Say's it all...
O-townGatorsAvatar.gif

GO GATORS!!!!

Reaction score
Well I am going to rest at this point and will revisit this thread at the end of the season.... possibly eating my words..