Wicked Tuna

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
@leeccoll - Lord, man... heh.. there is not need to apologize for the topic. It's a show. This is a forum. If someone is offended by either, they do not have to paricipate. His input was simply his perspective and also a very valid one, but not the only one.

Wicked Tuna is like any soap opera....just a fishing one. I suspect that, eventually, someone will reel in a body and they will get an entire season of CSI style fishing investigations.. (joking....)....

Anyway, no need for the fun conversation to stop. This forum is about life and a LOT more people watch the show that handle commercial fishing.. also.. if anyone thinks that any part of the show is real.. lol.. well, eh.. good for them :p

R

Reactions: leeccoll

Uncle Joe

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
I grew up in Broad Channel NY....went to school with TJ Ott's dad for 12 years. He is a self made man...made his money in his own auto body business right after high school. He also taught himself to fish for giants. Some of the drama is created and they don't need the $$ from selling tuna to live but you have to respect his work ethic and talent. He was not given anything and now splits his time between the old neighborhood...Key West and Gloucester...and is fishing on a show on Nat Geo. Pretty cool if you ask me.

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I do admit, I get a nightmare every now and then from Paul's laugh....

Reactions: Uncle Joe