Will 7.7" JL audio speakers fit in a Tournament 275? (C

agoltz

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I dont know if anyone can help - I have a 2009 Tournament 275 and was wondering if the speakers in the cabin (not the front ones) will fit the 7.7 inch speakers?

I currently have the old kenwood CD changer and speaker set up and am thinking about upgrades..........

Im not near the boat so if anyone is and can take a look its much appreciated

TIA

Alex

lewes257

Reaction score
Re: Will 7.7" JL audio speakers fit in a Tournament 275

agoltz said:
Hi Folks,

I dont know if anyone can help - I have a 2009 Tournament 275 and was wondering if the speakers in the cabin (not the front ones) will fit the 7.7 inch speakers?

I currently have the old kenwood CD changer and speaker set up and am thinking about upgrades..........

TIA

Alex

lewes257

Reaction score
Re: Will 7.7" JL audio speakers fit in a Tournament 275

lewes257 said:
agoltz said:
Hi Folks,

TIA

if the speakers are too large, it's esay to cut the holes bigger wtih a jigsaw using the template provided..and a drill bit to start new holes if necessary, big enough for the jigsaw blade.

agoltz

Reaction score
To answer my own questiion

In the front the speakers are in the side bolsters so without major changes only 6 inch speakers fit

In the back I went with the 6.5 inch JLs because the speaker on the captains side is below the throttle and the diameter looks to be too close to fit a 7.7 inch speaker