Windshield washer solenoid 330 Express

Comfortably Numb

Reaction score
Does anyone know the location for the windshield washer solenoid on a 2017 330 Express?

The solenoid opens when the three way switch at the helm is pressed down to operate the wiper and the water spray.

Mine seems to be stuck in a partially open position that allows water to keep spraying from the wiper even after I turn the switch off

The only way to stop the water flow is to turn off the main water switch and relieve the pressure in the water lines by running a faucet until all the pressure is out of the system

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
On my 06 330, there is a little round knob under the steering that controls the water when pressurized.

seadiver07

Reaction score
Model
Express 360
Does anyone know the location for the windshield washer solenoid on a 2017 330 Express?

The solenoid opens when the three way switch at the helm is pressed down to operate the wiper and the water spray.

Mine seems to be stuck in a partially open position that allows water to keep spraying from the wiper even after I turn the switch off

The only way to stop the water flow is to turn off the main water switch and relieve the pressure in the water lines by running a faucet until all the pressure is out of the system
Have a 360 express. amazon had 12v solenoids alot cheaper then original

Comfortably Numb

Reaction score
I found the solenoid. It is behind the switch panel at the helm. I removed it and cleaned it, and it's working fine. There was debris built up that was not allowing the seals to fully close.