Winter boat cover

Tashmoo

Reaction score
I am in the market for a winter storage cover for my 275. The boat is stored inside in a dirt floored barn so there is no weather or snow to worry about just barn dust. Is there a canvas shop out there that might have the pattern readymade for this model? Given the application I do not want to go through the hassle or expense of having my canvas guy make one custom fit unless I have to.

catesbay

Reaction score
GW 275 storage cover

You should be able to get a custom fit cover through iboats.com, they have the exact specs for GW models and they are made by Westland Industries which is a division of Great Lakes Boat Top who should have made your factory GW bimini. This may sound confusing but they were the best deal for my GW 2007 225 Tournament. Check web site or call toll free no. 1-800-914-1123. Good Luck.

gw204

Reaction score
Buy yourself a nice big tarp and pad any hard edged contact point with pieces of old carpet... :)

Amigo

Reaction score
The marine strage building where my boat is stored also has a dust problem. I bought a roll of light weight plastic sheeting and cover the boat with that. Inexpensive and works well inside a building.