winter snow

freddy063

Reaction score
looks like it's going to be a while befor the snows gone this year, picture of the back of the house.
long_winter.JPG

yes thats the 1st floor covered.

today is 3 may 2008, the snow is all gone, the rain today did it in. After seeing the pile this winter I was thinking it would be there till July, I guess I was wrong. Boats botton side is cleaned, waxed and ready to go. Looks like next weekend will be the start of 2008 boating season. My wife is working, but some of my army buddies said they will help me put it in. There a good bunch, but boating in not there finest area for experties. Just like spelling is mine. :D

I have a metal roof and it slides off , the back get it all, but we had a bad year for snow anyways you look at it.

Tommyboy

Reaction score
SNOW ?

Is that a wind blown drift up against the house or is it all that deep? Dude ... My snow shovel hung in the garage ALL winter ..didnt need it once ..... I kinda like it that way!!!

Tom

el jefe

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I saw that much white stuff once . . . on the beach. :lol:

Tuna Man

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Living in NJ all of my life (no I'm not ncessarily proud of that!), we expect to see snow occasionally throughout the winter. This year we essentially got none, maybe five or six inches in total. My family and are the odd ones that actually love the snow.

That being said, is there any chance you could deliver enough to me so we could make a decent snowman and perhaps a igloo? :) I'd offer to pay you for gas, but I gotta pay for the mortgage this month....