Wiper blades

RAINMAKER

Reaction score
For those that seen my post on replacing the wiper motors on my 2001 282 Sailfish...... I have been searching for wiper blades that were not an arm and a leg....... The arms are the type used on over the road trucks and heavy duty stuff. Anyway direct exact fit blade refills are available from NAPA for about six bucks. Part # 60-2005 . I posted this on my wiper motor post but thought some who might need to know wouldnt see it.... I love to score on big savings thru leg work..... :dance

Reactions: Travis Frisby

Tucker

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip rainmaker!!! What was the difference in cost Napa vs Grady?? Also, recall reading a post about landing the port wiper not sure if it was yours. I want to land the port wiper all the way over to port. The auto landing puts it starboard side of windshield and the queen wants it to the opposite side. There was a wire that was disconnected on that wiper motor and I forgot which one. Then one simply bumps the switch to land the blade. The stbd side auto lands to sbd. Thanks.

seasick

Reaction score
RAINMAKER said:
For those that seen my post on replacing the wiper motors on my 2001 282 Sailfish...... I have been searching for wiper blades that were not an arm and a leg....... The arms are the type used on over the road trucks and heavy duty stuff. Anyway direct exact fit blade refills are available from NAPA for about six bucks. Part # 60-2005 . I posted this on my wiper motor post but thought some who might need to know wouldnt see it.... I love to score on big savings thru leg work..... :dance

If you are replacing the rubber and its holder ( not the arm) and you boat in salt water, you need stainless refills. Not all refills are stainless.

RAINMAKER

Reaction score
I believe it is . It's an ANCO refill made for Napa.

RAINMAKER

Reaction score
Tucker, I just emailed Napa . I'll post the answer when I get it from them......

RAINMAKER

Reaction score
RAINMAKER said:
I believe it is . It's an ANCO refill made for Napa.
Here ya go Tucker
Thank you for visiting NAPAonline.com. The metal part is :dance stainless steel.