Wiper motor replacement

RAINMAKER

Reaction score
I would just like to pass along the great service and deal on wiper motors for my 282. Wiper motor on starboard side went out recently , looked into problem ,terminals on motor corroded out . It appeared that water had gotten past the shaft and onto the connections .... and well ya'll know the rest.....
I went on the search for wiper motors, called grady , lots of places including the company in greensboro nc that had originally supplied Grady with the wiper motors, Diesal Equipment Co. After much searching and prices all over the place 130.00 to almost 200.00 per motor .... I found the direct replacements at http://www.aeiokla.com/. How about 80.69 apiece and a 1 time handling charge of 5.00. The # on my original model # was WWF12C16 1020 with a 65* swing. The replacement # is 4R2.12.RR605D Mike little was whom I dealt with. The 1-800# is 654-3932 . He is at ext. 2
I would suspect that alot of the larger grady's in the time frame around 2000 used this same wiper motor . Just thought I would pass this along "TIGHT LINES" :D

Fishtales

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this info. Always nice to have someone post a source especially when a lot of investigative work is done.
Maybe we could have a new Forum Catagory for part replacements?

RAINMAKER

Reaction score
Just got done chasing down wiper blades for the original wiper arms. They are 20" blades but are not a standard blade ...... checked with a couple of dealers and got prices up to 18.00. Wow !! Napa had exact replacements, Part # 60-2005 for 6.00 apiece. Just thought I'd pass that along.....