Wiper refills for 04 Gulfstream

Littletony

Reaction score
Looking to replace the blades but not having alot of luck finding them. Anyone have similar experience? Should I just upgrade the arms to a more conventional arm? Thanks

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
People keep saying NAPA and my NAPA didn't have blades for the 228 and perhaps not even the 232. I finally gave up, called my local dealer 5 hours away and just got new arms with blades .

family affair

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Without seeing it, I'm not sure about your specific application, but many of these blades were commercial Anco stainless blades. Easily found on eBay or Amazon based on length. I think I picked up 2 for my 248 for under $15 shipped.

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
The older ones typically used an Anco truck blade. The part number is 52-XX where XX is the length of the blade.

They are available on Amazon.

Reactions: family affair

seasick

Reaction score
Yup, truck blades assuming the arms were not replaced. Remember that you want and need stainless arms in addition to stainless blades. Way back I couldn't find blades until I went to a truck repair shop. Nowadays as noted, you can find them on Amazon. You need to confirm the blade to arm connection method on your boat. The truck blades and arms have bolts that hold the blade to the arm. They do not snap in like your typical auto style blades.

Uncle Joe

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
My marine retail store found them in a catalogue.....didn't seem to difficult.
The SPRING that tensions the wiper arm on my Offshore is another matter.

seasick

Reaction score
My marine retail store found them in a catalogue.....didn't seem to difficult.
The SPRING that tensions the wiper arm on my Offshore is another matter.
My experience is that you will have to buy a new arm. I haven't found just the springs

Reactions: Uncle Joe

Keitha

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Save a ton of money and just buy the rubber inserts. They fit right into the stainless arms.

seasick

Reaction score
Save a ton of money and just buy the rubber inserts. They fit right into the stainless arms.
I assume you are referring to refills for the blades and were not replying to the question of where to get the springs for the arms.