Wiper

GT

Reaction score
I know I know ANOTHER stupid question about wipers..Here's my scenario - my wiper blade flew off,leaving me with the wiper mechanism (the wide piece that has the spring loaded onto it) and a flat metal bar that is inserted into the mechanism and held tight by a small lever. The lever tightens and loosens so you can slide this flat bar up and down to adjust the blade to cover more/less of the windshield. The bar has a small nipple on the bottom that prevents it from sliding all the way out - and a hole at the top which I think is there to insert a small screw that holds the wiper blade in place.
I cant find a replacement to fit onto that flat bar. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?? Someone posted that I should pick up the ANCO 52-16, but according to the shop owner it doesnt come with anyway to attach it to the flat bar on my wiper mechanism.
Help is appreciated - as always.

richie rich

Reaction score
tough to answer without seeing it....but you should be able to pry or pop the arm off the motor and bring it to the store to find the proper blade attachment....

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I just happened to have a spare 52-16 at the house. The package contains a clip and screw to attach it to the flat arm of the wiper. You should have everything you need in the kit.