Wipers ‘07 300 Marlin

Angler Management

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I’ve been replacing the blades on my wipers pretty well the past few years, but today I notice the wiper arm on starboard is bent a bit and showing corrosion. I’ve never liked these cheap wipers on such a nice boat, and have often wondered if anyone has upgraded the entire assembly with something nicer?

seasick

Reaction score
What type of arms and blades do you have? Are the blades snap on like a car or bolted on? The latter are more robust and the types used on commercial trucks. Same goes for the arms. The arms should last a long time but then again, if yours are original, they are 13 years old.

Viking88rd

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Following. It's on my to do list as well.

Angler Management

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I was driving around this afternoon looking at the awesome wiper arms I have on my truck. Easily swappable high quality blades.... ahhhh!

Angler Management

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
What type of arms and blades do you have? Are the blades snap on like a car or bolted on? The latter are more robust and the types used on commercial trucks. Same goes for the arms. The arms should last a long time but then again, if yours are original, they are 13 years old.

Blades need to be slipped on through the existing stainless arm. It’s held on to the wiper motor stud by an Allen screw. Not complicated, but I’m not sure there’s an easy swap.

Sparkdog118

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
I use Rainex on my windows. Water beads off so well, I removed the wipers all together.