wiring & plumbing diagram

makomainia

Reaction score
I just got a 1986 sailfish 25' and I'm having a hard time tracing out the plumbing ie. fresh water pump and the electrics. Is there such a thing as wiring diagram or owners manuel with plumbing instructions?

makomainia

Reaction score
Thanks; that link worked great. I see that the water pump is up by the live well but still not sure which way you access it.

richie rich

Reaction score
on the Sailfish, crawl into the portside sleeping bunk and remove the panel thats adjacent to the stairwell....both your raw water and freshwater pumps are underneath there.....

lewcrippen12

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I don't know however i can tell u about one plumbing site which has been used but not for mine,my frnd has used it Plumbers Newport News VA ,u may visit on that, i m not sure about it however it might have been useful for u.

Thanks

Regards
~~Lew Crippen~~

3rd Day

Reaction score
The Grady site is excellent. I downloaded a pdf version of the owners manual before I found the ORIGINAL tucked away under the sink. Good Luck.

jamespipers

Reaction score
It is good to know that there is a website which you can find some manuals about piping and wiring. This will greatly help us in doing the job very well. It is worth saving the email address you had provided for future reference.

seabob4

Reaction score
epipeinfo said:
Hello every one i am new to this website. I just want to say this, you people are very helpful in solving particular problem. I am doing a job of plumber in epipe company. If you have any problem you can ask anything.

And I'm sure you'll have all the right answers...NOT!

Reaction score
I just got a 1986 sailfish 25' and I'm having a hard time tracing out the plumbing ie. fresh water pump and the electrics. Is there such a thing as wiring diagram or owners manuel with plumbing instructions?
I may suggest you some, but I'm not so sure if they'll work in that specific case scenario or not. If you insists, will drop you some after, for that you've to PM me.

lindamiller40

Reaction score
If you add some details into case, chances are I may give you some clues. But not really on this limited info. Work out the details and let us know.

lucymatt10

Reaction score
Nice discussion. I wonder, net is pretty useful in these situation. Thanks for sharing tips, manual and plumbing diagrams.

lucymatt10

Reaction score
Alright we got manual, tips and process but can anybody tell me please what type of tools we have to use to build the same. You may give reference from power tools. Guys?

StephenH

Reaction score
Website
www.advantagedrainage.com
lucymatt10 said:
Alright we got manual, tips and process but can anybody tell me please what type of tools we have to use to build the same. You may give reference from power tools. Guys?

So have you find the right tool for that?? u didn't give your feedback for that. if you still need some help then do give me a pm