Worthwhile additions to my T275

ksgoldman

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
Here are some worthwhile recent additions to my Tournament 275 (or should I now say Freedom 275?):

Seadek Helm Pad (makes standing for hours much more comfortable):

P9110649.jpg

Seadek passenger side helm pad (because my 19 year-old son never lets me drive MY boat when he's aboard):

P9110648.jpg

Tundra cooler (with Seadek pad to make it less slippery) - works great as an additional seat, also as a step when boarding down into the boat from a higher dock, and by the way - an incredible cooler as well (does not move around even when the boat is being tossed about):

P9110651-1.jpg

Bean bag (E-Searider custom made) that sits on top of helm seat to turn it into a leaning post. Although the electrically adjustable helm seat on the T275 is very comfortable when sitting, 99% of the time I operate the boat while standing. Even though this may look silly, it's the best add on yet in terms of being able to easily turn my helm seat into a leaning post (and when I want to sit, I toss it in the back of the boat or stick it in the head compartment):

P9110650.jpg

P9110647.jpg

The Seadek pads were purchased through Tyler at Castaway Customs (he was great to deal with and he also sells the Tundra coolers). E-Searider made the custom bean bag for a very reasonable price (and their vinyl is pretty close in color to the Grady White darker vinyl color).

richie rich

Reaction score
KS, the seadeck looks good...If I may ask, what do those pcs go for? Was looking to get them made for the front seats on the cabin deck....

ksgoldman

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
I think it was about $200 for both pieces (maybe a little over). They did a really nice job (especially with the Grady logo).

richie rich

Reaction score
KS...if I may ask, why did you go to a 3rd party to get the Seadeck? Can't you go direct through their website? 200 isn't bad for the look you got...beats those cushions that get wet and mildewd..just wondering if going direct would be even better....

Dolce Vita

Reaction score
Website
www.drtoomey.com
Model
Canyon 336
KS,
Great post and you have solved exact issues I have experienced with my 2010 275. Boarding from high slip can be troublesome-love the tundra cooler idea. Bean bag bolster great idea again. Just turned 500 hours on my rig
Chris