WTB 191 Coastal Explorer

Antiochrich

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I turn 60 next month and my wife has been letting me get some new toys these past few months.
I figured I better get it now or never and have been looking quite awhile for a 191 CE but can’t find one within reasonable driving distance from Northern California. Anyone know of one or know of anyone thinking about selling one? If so, I would appreciate a pm.
Thanks, Richard

jon925

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 222
I turn 60 next month and my wife has been letting me get some new toys these past few months.
I figured I better get it now or never and have been looking quite awhile for a 191 CE but can’t find one within reasonable driving distance from Northern California. Anyone know of one or know of anyone thinking about selling one? If so, I would appreciate a pm.
Thanks, Richard
I saw one yesterday at Atlantic Marine in Wilmington NC.

Reactions: Antiochrich

Antiochrich

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I was doing a bit of research and spoke to a couple of people that sold their 191 over the past year or so and they were in the mid $40k range. I know it’s crazy times but still hoping to find one under $50k with a trailer. I am coming to the realization that It most likely will have to be transported to California and that adds about $5k or more from the East Coast.