WTB 2005 300 MARLIN CAMPANION SEAT

Jimmyfire19

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Iwould like to replace my captain's chair for a companion seat . Does anyone know where I could get one?

Fishtales

Reaction score
Gonna be tough. It was made by Wise or Garelick initially. I believe Llebroc makes them for GW now.
1.) See if you get any bites here.
2.) Contact GW and see if they are willing to allow you to have one built. I asked Wise and Garelick and both indicated they did work for GW in the past but the patterns were taken back and the design is owned by GW so they cannot fabricate. Maybe GW would give permission, but I doubt it. Llebroc can't sell direct either. I doubt it will happen.
3.) Place an order with GW if they are willing to accept. It is fairly easy to install (4 bolts) if they are willing to provide.

Pat Hurley

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
….Shame I just sold mine a while back. I went the other way. Hated the companion seat and installed a matching Llebroc helm chair. Much roomier on the helm and better visibility for the passenger. To each his own.. good luck in your search

Jimmyfire19

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Thanks for the information. I will have to hope someone else decides to go with the captains chair.

ttles714

Reaction score
Ditto !!!!! I am also looking to replace the port helm seat with a companion seat .....

Ralph163

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
….Shame I just sold mine a while back. I went the other way. Hated the companion seat and installed a matching Llebroc helm chair. Much roomier on the helm and better visibility for the passenger. To each his own.. good luck in your search
Would love to see a pic of your chair replacement on the boat. I am considering removing my companion seat as well. A helm seat would be much more comfortable for long runs.