Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
2006 + with twins

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
We've had this conversation before lol, last summer to be exact. Have you honestly not found anything between then and now? I've been looking off and on and have seen multiple 2006 and newer 232 Gulfstream's for sale with twin motors on them since then. Here's one on Craigslist and another on Boats.com but that has a pending offer on it. Perhaps you could call in on this one in the event that the deal doesn't go through?

Last edited:

Jzeno186

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
That's the hot combo... Good luck with search.
We've had this conversation before lol, last summer to be exact. Have you honestly not found anything between then and now? I've been looking off and on and have seen multiple 2006 and newer 232 Gulfstream's for sale with twin motors on them since then. Here's one on Craigslist and another on Boats.com but that has a pending offer on it. Perhaps you could call in on this one in the event that the deal doesn't go through?

Yup I’m back and looking for a 232. I called on 2 that are pending already this week.

gstern

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
You should look at my 2001 Gulstream. The engines are 2 strokes but very reliable. The best that Yamaha ever made. Sweet boat w current electronics and music. One owned