Last edited:

Ralph163

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Still looking if anyone has a lead...

mr_mbuna

Reaction score
There are plenty listed online (BoatTrader, Craigslist, FB Marketplace). What are you looking for in particular that none of those work for you?

Reactions: Pat Hurley

Ralph163

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Looking for 2005 or newer in the $90-150k range. Well kept with less than 1k hours on the motors. Ideally located within 11 hours of NY. I don't mind traveling farther for a good boat. But generally speaking, 9 out of 10 boats turn out to be busts. So after a few long trips for nothing, you realize it's better to look closer. I am not a tire kicker, I like to make my boat purchases quick and easy. But the boat has to be solid...that's the way I sell, that's the way I buy.

I have been checking the sites you mentioned, most have been 2004 or older. A couple of others have been sitting for a while. Any Marlin that has been sitting... has been sitting for a reason. Craig's list used to be my go to... but nowadays most of the ads are fake and get pulled. Unfortunately, been seeing a lot more of that on boattrader as well. FB marketplace has been much better. Anyways, Just sold my cat, ready for a Marlin. Would consider a Pursuit, but I prefer the Grady layout and walkaround.

Find me one that hasn't been listed, I and I will do the right thing if a deal goes through.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fishtales

Ralph163

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Still looking if anyone has any leads...

Ralph163

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Still looking if anyone knows of one coming up for sale.