WTB Marlin Upholstery

jlipsky14

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Looking to have my marlin cushions reupholstered but would consider buying another set instead if someone has ones laying around.

I would be interested in any interior or exterior cushions you may have as long as it all matches.

Harrysea

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I had all the cabin cushions reupholstered nicely in quality marine vinyl with accent piping for $500 in Tampa just a couple of months ago. The upholsterer even replaced about half of the snaps on all the exterior cushions for free. My wife much prefers the new upholstery because she didn’t like all the original cloth. Much easier to keep clean now and looks great.

jlipsky14

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I had all the cabin cushions reupholstered nicely in quality marine vinyl with accent piping for $500 in Tampa just a couple of months ago. The upholsterer even replaced about half of the snaps on all the exterior cushions for free. My wife much prefers the new upholstery because she didn’t like all the original cloth. Much easier to keep clean now and looks great.

What place in Tampa did you use? Would be worth sending it down there for that price, plus I have a house in Tampa so easy to bring it down there. I was quoted $1500 in labor plus me bringing the fabric for the interior cushions without doing the v berth bolsters locally.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Prob not going to find what you want out there unfortunately. Best to either recover, or build new ones.
Fabricwarehouse has a ton of selection. I'll post a link that has the material and locations to buy.

Fishtales

Reaction score

Fishtales

Reaction score
Foam was ultra dense marine foam got off Amazon.
phifertex fabric (screen like material)for backsides from Sailrite or Amazon.
Pleated vinyl was from Fabricwarehouse.

Harrysea

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
What place in Tampa did you use? Would be worth sending it down there for that price, plus I have a house in Tampa so easy to bring it down there. I was quoted $1500 in labor plus me bringing the fabric for the interior cushions without doing the v berth bolsters locally.
Dale Upholstery in Tampa
813-598-4622