Looking to find a Tournament 205
Model years 2003-2008 or so
Prefer 200hp motor
Prefer in the Southeast

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
There are 11 of them for sale on BoatTrader.com, 6 of which are in the southeastern area and 9 are on the east coast. Have you checked out Boat Trader yet? What's your budget? Do you want bottom paint or not? The place I bought my 228 Seafarer from in Maryland has a 2010 but I believe it already has a pending offer on it. Of the ones on BT, I think this one is probably the best deal, has a 200 hp motor that's only a couple of years old and isn't too far of a drive.

Last edited:

Jordan

Reaction score
I have checked BT, and widened the search after you found several. Did a search with both 205-DC-Tournament and 205-tournament models selected. Found four within 1000 miles of New Orleans. Also just searched for 20’ Grady White’s added a couple more.

One in Pensacola, but it looks fairly well-used in the pics. Had seen it before and it’s listed as in fair condition.

The low hour 2004 boat in NC looks nice - especially with the low engine hours - a few more hours and less expensive if possible. Hoping to find something like that - but would be a big help if it’s closer to home. Pretty good hike to go check it out.

Jordan

Reaction score
And would prefer no bottom paint