WTB new curtains for 282 sailfish

Iceman2010

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Want to replace the curtains down below in my 2006 Sailfish. Any recommendations on a place

amf282

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
You want to call A&J Canvas in Vanceboro, NC. They made the original curtain for Grady and have all the dimensions by model and year. (252) 244-1509 . We replaced ours a few years back. You will have to do your own snaps on the curtains to get the proper fit once you get them.

Captain TJ

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
You can also have any local canvas company that is reputable build new curtains for you. We will be doing that this winter since ours didn't come with the drop curtains. We have had several other boats canvas made and been really happy with the results and then you can also customize any way you want. I will be adding zip out panels in the front so I can get the airflow on hot days but be able to zip it back closed as soon as the temps change. Our weather often goes from cold to hot to cold all in one fishing run.

Good luck and post some pics of what you decide to do. Always love looking at tother peoples ideas because sometimes it changes my ideas.

Captain TJ

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
You can also have any local canvas company that is reputable build new curtains for you. We will be doing that this winter since ours didn't come with the drop curtains. We have had several other boats canvas made and been really happy with the results and then you can also customize any way you want. I will be adding zip out panels in the front so I can get the airflow on hot days but be able to zip it back closed as soon as the temps change. Our weather often goes from cold to hot to cold all in one fishing run.

Good luck and post some pics of what you decide to do. Always love looking at tother peoples ideas because sometimes it changes my ideas.

Sorry, I just realized you were talking about interior curtains, not exterior. Oops, LOL

Reactions: Zebulon

Capnjim7

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Any decent upholsterer will do a decent job...just be certain not to skimp on fabrics. These boats are all moist and need to have mildew resistant fabrics.