Yamaha 704 twin binnacle, Guages

coldpizza

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
I recently replaced the Yamaha twin 704 binnacle and guages. Instead of trashing them, thought I'd see if anyone is interested. The guages work, and the two shifters work as well. I replaced it along with the rigging warness underfloor from engines. I had a gremlin that was popping the main/PTT 20amp fuse on the port engine (2019 Yamaha 200hp). Yamaha did a warranty repair on the engine warness and thougth I'd redo all wiring at the same time. I am in southern california, let me know if anyone is interested. Len

Binnacles Guages.jpg

Ragged1

Reaction score
Model
Islander
I recently replaced the Yamaha twin 704 binnacle and guages. Instead of trashing them, thought I'd see if anyone is interested. The guages work, and the two shifters work as well. I replaced it along with the rigging warness underfloor from engines. I had a gremlin that was popping the main/PTT 20amp fuse on the port engine (2019 Yamaha 200hp). Yamaha did a warranty repair on the engine warness and thougth I'd redo all wiring at the same time. I am in southern california, let me know if anyone is interested. Len

View attachment 27331

Ragged1

Reaction score
Model
Islander
I am interested, however I am concerned about the shipping cost as I live in Maine. Do you have any idea what that might be?