2006 Gulfstream 232 Spreader Lights

Bmarlin22

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Age
64
I am rewiring my aft spreader lights. I would like to change them to white/blue. As everyone knows the spreader lights switch is on the dome switch underneath the top electronics box along with the helm station light. One question is can the rubber push button light that turns on the spreader lights be used to work with a white/blue light? If I remember correctly you push it in sequence to change colors and then turn off. I’m thinking I should maybe just rewire the new spreader lights light to a new switch. Another question is can that dome light still available? While I’m at it I would like to replace that also. Any input on what everyone has done will be greatly appreciated.
 
Look at post #14
 
Look at post #14
Thank you for the reply. Not sure what I’m going to do just yet. Might try to see if I can retire to the existing “accessory” rocker switch if it will handle the voltage of the new LED light and just leave it white. I would then leave the rubber push button on the dome light unwired.