330 Express

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I don't disagree or agree with you, no expert here.
My business for a living has nothing to do with boats.

What I stated above is what the Grady White factory representatives, all in the same color shirt as I recall, stated directlyy to me, in response to a direct question. It wasn't the three of four dealer reps talking either.

Nothing else l I would know, have no affiliation nor inside line with Grady HQ.

Never seen a non-current design 330 on the water out here with OX66s or HPDIs, only F225s.

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
For you legal eagles out there -

Never seen out here a non-current design 330 with OX66s or HPDIs, only F225s.

DISCLAIMER: THIS DOESN'T MEAN NONE EXIST

Fishermanbb

Reaction score
Bob,

You'll appreciate this since you are a POE fan. I was with Bill L. today at the marina (I am a customer - I don't work in the industry either) - And asked him about the first 330's since I thought maybe my memory was fading in my old age. Hull # 1 was at the NY show with the OX 250's and then went to POE where it was sold. The owner had numerous problems with that hull and eventually GW replaced the boat and gave him a new one. By then the 4 strokes were available and he ended up getting those instead. That 330 was repaired by GW and then resold. According to Bill the 330's all had 2 strokes until the middle of the year when the 4 strokes came out.

Just so as there is no misconception of my intentions: My comments about your expertise were truly sincere as I read your posts with great enjoyment and clearly recognize your experience with both boating and the brand - No intent to offend there.