Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
The 36 Foot CC is now on the site. Comes with AC, microwave and lounge area, flat screen tv - very different for center consoles I'm used to although I hae to admit I never paid 400K for one either. (assuming thats the price range)

JiminGA

Reaction score
I just checked the GW site and don't see the 36 CC. Where are you finding it?

JiminGA

Reaction score
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS said:
It's there, click on the picture where it shows the 192 and it will change to the 366.

Yep it's now the highlighted model when you gp to the site now - they are showing pre-production drawings and specs.

JiminGA

Reaction score
Grog said:
I don't see it?

I just went back and didn't see it either but then I found if you hit your browser "Refresh" button, the GW home page will rotate between the 192, the pricing deals, and the 366.

Just keep "refreshing" - you'll see it.

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'm thinking the return of the 192 probably means the end of the 185....

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Looks like Grady nixed the use of alum in T top, about time !

Not the usual Grady style lines, is Grady going euro ?

TunaT

Reaction score
that center console reminds me of the everglades boats....not quite the look of the 29 pilot house but has very similar lines. It should be a beast and should be able to run with the best of them especially in any type of rough sea, if should eat it up and keep on rolling. The true test will be when we the consumer get to pile over it and completely check it out bow to stern, maybe in a test run or two.
Hey....Grady you listening...we are offering, I'm sure if you just asked there would be several of us willing to make the trip to put the 366 thru its paces. I'm sure we would give some honest/truthful feedback. Next move is up to you.

aroundthehorn

Reaction score
I took a plant tour this week and saw the 366. It truly is a beast with trip 350s. I was told it would be in the water this weekend. Can't wait to hear the performance numbers.
Someone mentioned the 192. There were a number of them in production.