Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
It look similar to the new Whaler, not necessarialy a good thing.

JGH

Reaction score
Just based on the couple of pictures on the website, I think it is sa-weet lookin' -- even better with trip 350s hanging off her hind quarters. I'd love to know what the top-end is w/ trips.

I think she looks better than the 33' Canyon which (no offense to those who own one), has always looked a bit boxy to me. This one looks sleeker, like the 30' Bimini, which I absolutely love.

cheremmi

Reaction score
The 185 was/is a nice looking boat, but IMO it has some design flaws, with weight distribution. I think the added length of the 192 will help with that. There are a lot of 185's for sale with less than 80 hours on them.

jaydub

Reaction score
I was surprised to see they named it "Canyon" when that is the same name as the 336. Anyone know if the 336 go away with the intro of the 366 or is this the start of a series like the "Tournament"?

Fishtales

Reaction score
I don't know. The big cc and express with that funky enclosure does not appeal to me - at least in the pictures. The side glass is huge and does absoutely nothing for me. I hope to goodness they are options - options that I'd never want.