www.townmotors.com
Model
Express 360

TortugaBob

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
GW 300 up is kind of high for holders on top of hardtop, unless they offset down. And just more holes in the top. I use Taco holders Gold Series. They had held up so well, I pulled off my old boat from 2013. They are $100 not cheap, but good quality and you can adjust them on the Aluminum. Get the correct diameter for tubes.
Adjustable Mount Rod Holder Gold SS, Available in Various Sizes and Finishes
by Taco

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
My 360 express has no rod holders on the hard top. I am wondering if anyone has any recs for something that fits the 360 hardtop. TIA!
Try these guys, I bought the rocker launcher for my 305 from them.

Justfishing

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I am also looking to add some to my 330.
My top candidate is the Brocraft Boat Hardtop Rod Rack/Boat T-TOP Rod. There are pictures of some on a 330 on Amazon. I plan to measure the height this weekend to determine if they will be to tall.

panabal

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 307
One thing to keep in ming is our hardtops are radiused (curved) on both the top and at the back. A lot of the generic rod holders you see on Amazon and Ebay do not account for the radius.

Fishtales

Reaction score
You should be able to locate a local marine pipe fabricator to do the job. If you get the GW stock from WMW, it is fine but may be too high for you. Then there is the shipping cost.
A local guy can fit the drop to your personal height to allow you to access the rod holders much easily from the deck if height is an issue for you.

I don't think I'd buy blind off the internet unless you know the guy has done them for your boat model.