ARM REST NEED TO BEREDONE

USSBATHTUB

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
GOOD EVINING I HAVE A 23 2005 GULFSTREAM AND THE BOAT IS PRETTY CLEAN EXCEPT THE ARM RESTS ON THE 2 SEATS. AND NO MATTER WHAT I USE DON'T WORK, THEY ARE A REAL DISGRACE THEY ARE BLACK.. A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME ABOUT SLIP ON WHITE VINYL COVERS BUT I CAN'T FIND THEM ON LINE. DID ANYONE EVER HEAR OF THEM AND IF SO DO YOU KNOW WHEN I CAN ORDER THEM I TRIED ON LINE A BUNCH OF TIMES AND ALL I GOT WAS SOFA AND COUCH ARM REST COVERS ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED THANKS JOEY

TortugaBob

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
There are several threads on here about this. The OEM Pompanette Seat arms were not good, and T-shirt grabbers. Mine were very black moldy. One user, Doc Stressor I believe, suggested 50/50 bleach/dawn, I soaked them, it worked great, then used another's suggestion, buy women's ankle sock, leave those on, works great. Of course, you have to remove the arms off the seat, not too hard with a punch. I then used small SS bolt to install back on instead of the pins. All the best.

USSBATHTUB

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
There are several threads on here about this. The OEM Pompanette Seat arms were not good, and T-shirt grabbers. Mine were very black moldy. One user, Doc Stressor I believe, suggested 50/50 bleach/dawn, I soaked them, it worked great, then used another's suggestion, buy women's ankle sock, leave those on, works great. Of course, you have to remove the arms off the seat, not too hard with a punch. I then used small SS bolt to install back on instead of the pins. All the best.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH I DID TRY BLESCH AND AWSOME WITH THE DAWN LIKE YOU SAID STILL BLACK AND MOLDY I LIKE THE WOMANS ANKLE SOCKS THANK YOU AGAIN I REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANKS JOEY

Lsquared

Reaction score
Contact grady, they have a skin that will fit over existing and glue down. Did mine last year was about 100 per seat

USSBATHTUB

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Contact grady, they have a skin that will fit over existing and glue down. Did mine last year was about 100 per seat
THANK YOU VERY MUCH I REALLY APPRECIATE IT I WILL CALL THEM THANKS AGAIN JOEY

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I just use a pair of low cut socks works great and foe not grab tee shirts. They get dirty just wash then.
1602941525984.png