Boat Renaming....

Uncle Joe

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
:)
I have purchased 2 used Gradys in the past....the first time my Bro-In-Law was my partner....luckily the boat was already named 50/50......the second was all my own and that one was already named SWEET MARIE....coincidentally my dearly departed Mom and sister were both named Marie.....cool huh?

Jonboat Bob

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I am not at all a superstitious person. But something about boats has me thinking maybe I should consider what others do when renaming a boat.

I am not at all a fan of my current boat's name. For one I wouldn't have named it that and secondly I would've spelled it right had I named it the current badge it wears on the hull.

Current name is "Serinity" - with no clear reason as to the incorrect spelling.

Thoughts and opinions please.

Thanks
BB
To easily remove old vinyl stickers from your boat's surfaces (fiberglass, glass, whatever) without harming the substrate or gelcoat, get yourself a 3M Stripe Off Wheel. Attach the rubber wheel to your drill, slowly apply pressure from the spinning wheel to the offensive sticker and watch the sticker and glue and other sticky gunk quickly, magically, and safely disappear from your boat! For quality vinyl stick-on-lettering I've had great service from boatletteringtoyou.com. They have a great selection of fonts and colors, too. Bob

Reactions: Bird Blaster