Bottom Paint

Keeldad

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
WM also has Hydrocoat $30 off. Apparently they have closed some stores because of the C19 festivities but my local one was open yesterday. I’m not a big fan of WM because I find them overpriced on most item except when they have a sale but I bought and used their CPP ablative last year when it was BOGO and it worked well for my southern NJ waters. The boat sits in a slip from May-Dec and the hull growth was minimal. I picked up the Hydrocoat instead this year because I had a lot of growth on my trim tabs with the CPP and the zincs were almost completely gone at the end of the season. Figure it's the copper in the CPP Reacting with the zinc so this year I’ll try the Hydrocoat over the 1792 Prop Coat ( which is also on sale).

seasick

Reaction score
Thanks Keeldad. I just orders some Hydrocoat from WM. The price was decent and shipping was free and that helps.
Again, appreciate the heads up.
Seasick

Reactions: Keeldad

Recoil Rob

Reaction score
Model
Sportsman
Was WM shipping free to store or home?

I did some online comparison shopping today and Defender has a good sale going on but there is shipping involved.

I have 1/2 gal of green Hydrocoat form my last boat which I am going to use as my undercoat, I'm thinking of black HC SR for the top coat as I do get slime here in Norwalk.

seasick

Reaction score
According to the website, there is no ship to store option at this time. Shipping to home was free

jillyrubyjane

Reaction score
Model
Dolphin
Bottom paint of TotalBoat JD, this is the second year applying the JD Select to my boat, last year it provided excellent protection. Easily applied along with the clean up too. Highly recommend!