Canyon 336 2009

townvet

Reaction score
What is the best way to get a great price on a 2009 Canyon 336. I currently own a Gulfstream but need to upsize. Will anyone share what they paid???

striped bass

Reaction score
You are in luck. Baert Marine has been selling at factory invoice prices to clear out overstocked floor inventory and has a 336 on the showroom floor. Grady White is sponsoring another Great Grady sale in September and you should be able to cut a fabulous deal. Baert published the sale price in June and sorry but I don't remember.

http://baertmarine.com/boatsforsale/cla ... perty0=new

Seafarer228G

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the sale price was $184,000 with w/twin Yam 350s. The regular price was $284,000.

striped bass

Reaction score
Thanks Seafarer228G. It nice to have some young minds on board :>)

The low price also comes with the Captain's Package (bumpers, life preservers, dock lines, anchor, anchor rode etc etc). Moreover bottom painting is also included in the price. Baert will ship to your local dealer so that you have access to warranty support if you need it. Not a bad deal at all. I expect after this recession is over that we will not see deals like this for a long time to come.

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
congrats. i did the same thing; 232 up to a 330 this year. have fun, ron

townvet

Reaction score
I bought it from Baert. How do I post a picture? I have a picture of the boat in the showroom. It should be in the water by Friday.

striped bass

Reaction score
The "For Sale/Wanted" Forum has instructions at the top of the thread for posting a pic.
Would love to see the pic . . . soon.

nightfighter

Reaction score
Nice. Where are you going to keep it? I'll get some in the water pics for you if it's near Marblehead.

striped bass

Reaction score
Sleek. Looks like a ship out of the water. The in water pics will be awesome. Your boys must be excited. Too bad school starts soon. Congrats once again.

A

Anonymous

Love it, Sure is a monster out of the water ! Hard to believe how they can chop 100K off the price and prob than some. I guess if they were more realistic ALL the time everyone would be selling more boats. Boat dealers are closing left and right here on the Island.

SlimJim

Reaction score
NA2P said:
Love it, Sure is a monster out of the water ! Hard to believe how they can chop 100K off the price and prob than some. I guess if they were more realistic ALL the time everyone would be selling more boats. Boat dealers are closing left and right here on the Island.
Just remember this when you get "offers" on your boat.

townvet

Reaction score
The whole family is excited. I paid more than the Grady Days sale but not much and got full value for my Gulfstream. Overall a good deal for me and the marina. We had a great day out on the gulfstream today...but can't wait to get the new one in the water.

A

Anonymous

Know exactly how you guys feel ! Kids and I are waiting on our new RS/SS Camaro to come into the dealer. Always nice getting new toys ! Good luck and health with it for sure !

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
townvet, congrats. And when you get her in the water lets race :wink:
You are going to love that moster(untill tou see the 366) :D
We need pictures.

photo.jpg

townvet

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.
Nothing else matters....nice boat!

Where did you get the cover for the lean bar?

They will have the boat in the water on Thursday, will go down and sail it around Cape Ann and up to our slip. Should be a 2 hour cruise on Friday. Looking ahead with great anticipation.