Canyon 336 2009

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
townvet said:
Thanks everyone.
Nothing else matters....nice boat!

Where did you get the cover for the lean bar?

They will have the boat in the water on Thursday, will go down and sail it around Cape Ann and up to our slip. Should be a 2 hour cruise on Friday. Looking ahead with great anticipation.

The cover for the lean bar and for the helm it was custom made by a local guy using same material and color as Grady's rest of the enclosure. I had him also make me an extention towards the rear(about four feet) from the end of the wings using all clear plastic. When the enclosure is up with the side curtains and the heat blasting on the helm, makes it nice and toastie those November days and nights.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I was looking for some pictures of the 336 and can't find any, i found some from the 306 though.

DSC_0295-1.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0501.jpg

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I STILL love the way NEM ties his boat..forward/aft springs, bow/stern..THAT's the way....

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
magicalbill said:
I STILL love the way NEM ties his boat..forward/aft springs, bow/stern..THAT's the way....

I'm 90 miles away from the boat, i don't fool around, if a SE,S or SW storm hits me(we get a few per year) i'm toast. A few years back we found our boats on the parking lot.

DWiss

Reaction score
NEM, Who did the extension for the wings and where is he located. I am considering adding the extension to my 336 and my boat is in Bayshore.

striped bass

Reaction score
Looks great. Nice pic. What trips have you taken so far? By the way, did you tell Bill Baert that the forum refered you to him?

townvet

Reaction score
Well the forum helped me along but I already new Bill from purchase of my boat in the spring. I will mention it next time I see him.

First trip was around Cape Ann up to Portsmouth harbor, rest of the weekend we stayed inside river and Bay getting used to her, fishing for blues (none caught) but picked up a few mackerel and herring for bait.

Electronics come tomorrow so then we can go and feel better about being off shore.

striped bass

Reaction score
Interesting waters in the Portsmouth area for sure. You'll certainly appreciate that 336 hull and those two 350s.

townvet

Reaction score
How did another user post my picture in the last frame? I would like it removed if possible. My wife is not happy with my kids on the internet. Help!

JUST-IN-TIME

Reaction score
townvet said:
How did another user post my picture in the last frame? I would like it removed if possible. My wife is not happy with my kids on the internet. Help!

gone

townvet

Reaction score
Thanks for getting it off. Keeps me on her good side. Not sure why it came out so big. I am sorry for the trouble.