Cool Seafarer 228G Video

Gradywhiteonthehorizon

Reaction score
11755 3rd Street E Treasure Island, FL33706
Model
Seafarer
You and I are on the same plain with the pain. I tore the tendons in my right foot and have two torn two rotor cuffs. Not to mention the years of martial arts that took their toll. I am leaving where I live now for the management of the Clearwater, FL office just to the north of me. I’m pretty much leaving everything behind except for my GW. That includes my 14 yr girlfriend and the dog. They don’t want to leave everything behind. I don’t mind starting a new life. It looks like I have new adventures ahead of me.

You and I bought our GW’S for the same reason. This next week, I’m going camping in the Grady by myself. It’s starting cool down here in Florida. I’m bringing a Coleman stove and some of my rigs and tackle. I’ll spend a couple of days out there. We have the inter coastal’s and some bays to anchor up under the stars at night. Otherwise, I’ll hit the gulf for the King Mackerels. They’re damn good fighters. Not much for eating though. I’ll rely on other fish for that.

keep in touch bro. and take care of yourself.

Gradywhiteonthehorizon

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
This is what’s it’s all about bro.

Attachments

• 23CAB690-8014-40E3-89BB-352C43FC561A.jpeg
    23CAB690-8014-40E3-89BB-352C43FC561A.jpeg
    878.9 KB · Views: 2
  • F9C5D1AF-4D76-44BD-8862-8958D173305F.jpeg
    F9C5D1AF-4D76-44BD-8862-8958D173305F.jpeg
    870.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 8D83F030-4AD8-44D9-8DC8-4F1FEFD5097B.jpeg
    8D83F030-4AD8-44D9-8DC8-4F1FEFD5097B.jpeg
    792.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 3E495B53-22DF-43F8-AA96-938854AEE97F.jpeg
    3E495B53-22DF-43F8-AA96-938854AEE97F.jpeg
    824.1 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: blindmullet

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
You and I are on the same plain with the pain. I tore the tendons in my right foot and have two torn two rotor cuffs. Not to mention the years of martial arts that took their toll. I am leaving where I live now for the management of the Clearwater, FL office just to the north of me. I’m pretty much leaving everything behind except for my GW. That includes my 14 yr girlfriend and the dog. They don’t want to leave everything behind. I don’t mind starting a new life. It looks like I have new adventures ahead of me.

You and I bought our GW’S for the same reason. This next week, I’m going camping in the Grady by myself. It’s starting cool down here in Florida. I’m bringing a Coleman stove and some of my rigs and tackle. I’ll spend a couple of days out there. We have the inter coastal’s and some bays to anchor up under the stars at night. Otherwise, I’ll hit the gulf for the King Mackerels. They’re damn good fighters. Not much for eating though. I’ll rely on other fish for that.

keep in touch bro. and take care of yourself.

I can't imagine leaving the dog. Girlfriend, yup, and I don't mean to be harsh but some women treat you right but most don't. And to be honest, we mostly don't treat them right. But a dog? We are getting into old guy stuff but whatever. A few years back I went into a dark space of depression, if it was not for my dogs I would have eaten a bullet. I don't know what got me there and I don't know what got me out, but what kept me from that bullet was my dogs. They loved me. I told my wife this and she was so pissed that I would have killed myself and left the kids without a dad. She had no idea how dark that was, I had no control, the darkness was in charge. I don't know how to explain it. It was bad. The dogs kept me here.

So I don't get leaving the dog. You do you, maybe we'll get to be better friends and I'll find you the next dog. I've done that before, it worked out great. You need a dog.

Gradywhiteonthehorizon

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
The dog was a rescue. He has separation anxiety. I think he went through a divorce situation and his previous owner was a woman that left the two dogs behind. I don’t think her X took care of them and left them outside in Fla.

I’m not going to chew on a bullet, just moven on.
I’ve a job opportunity of a lifetime and she doesn’t want to move. We really haven’t been close for awhile but, I’ll miss her.

if the dog was mine, he’d be there.

Attachments

• 767B75BA-AD8A-47E2-B81B-2424BA97C82F.jpeg
    767B75BA-AD8A-47E2-B81B-2424BA97C82F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
The dog was a rescue. He has separation anxiety. I think he went through a divorce situation and his previous owner was a woman that left the two dogs behind. I don’t think her X took care of them and left them outside in Fla.

I’m not going to chew on a bullet, just moven on.
I’ve a job opportunity of a lifetime and she doesn’t want to move. We really haven’t been close for awhile but, I’ll miss her.

if the dog was mine, he’d be there.

Sorry to mess with you. One of my dogs is a rescue, I got her when she was 3 months old and the people said nobody wanted that dog. She had been hit as a one month old dog, I could not touch her. It's a couple of years later and I love that dog like crazy. She still does the scared thing but she also pushes her head to me, she is fine.

Sorry to make it about me. Dogs are awesome. I hope you are fine. And if not, I have your back, I don't know you but I'll help if I can.

Reactions: Pighunter

Gradywhiteonthehorizon

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
The “we haven’t been close for awhile“is my girlfriend not Max the dog. That’s pretty funny. Ya got to luv emails and how things get turned around. Anyhow, Getting ready to hit the water for a couple days leaving Monday. Getting geared up over the weekend . What’s going on, on your end for the holiday week?

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
The “we haven’t been close for awhile“is my girlfriend not Max the dog. That’s pretty funny. Ya got to luv emails and how things get turned around. Anyhow, Getting ready to hit the water for a couple days leaving Monday. Getting geared up over the weekend . What’s going on, on your end for the holiday week?

I dropped 3 crab pots yesterday. Snotty out there, 6' @ 10s, had to trim the engine out and raise the bow so I didn't stuff when coming home in a following sea. I can definitely see why some people prefer the 226, you do get pushed around by that platform. It's fine, just trim the bow up and go.

Reactions: Pighunter