Eagles

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
cdwood said:
Over the gints by 14.

Sure :roll: . They had a hard time with the Vikings last week.

hotajax

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Yeah, Like They Play

well every game, right? Snuck in the back door to the playoffs this year.

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Average Joe said:
They are in Concert tonight at the Hampton (VA) Coliseum and I'm going.

Ooops! Wrong Eagles. :p :lol:

We're going next Monday in Greenville SC. It will be our 5th Eagles show along with the four times we have seen Henley solo. For anyone who hasn't seen this band - they are amazing live. You will rarely hear such wonderful vocals in a live show. :D

Fishtales

Reaction score
As a Pats fan, it was good to see NYG bounced.
Still a little sour from last year :D
It is nice to see some different teams in the hunt this year. Best of luck..

Tommyboy

Reaction score
As a Giant's fan, living in the heart of Eagles country ... It was extremely painful watching Coughlin and the Giants CHOKE ..... It was like Tom & Andy switched brains! ... I wish the best for the Eagles ... I think they have a shot next week ..... But no shot at the ring

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
izzy said:
Talk about choking............losing to the Cards is the worst. At least the G Men have a ring........

Why is it the Eagles choked? The Cards have one of the top reciever groups in the league. The Eagles blew them away the first time but whoever set a West coast team to play an East cost team 4 days after a game isn't beign fair. You play on Sunday, have off Monday to rest, practice a day, spend a day traveling across the country, and then have a game.

The funny part is some are saying McNabb played his last game as an Eagle after touting him as one of the leagues top passers. Without their defense, they would have been to 1 NFC championship game.

izzy

Reaction score
Grog said:
izzy said:
Talk about choking............losing to the Cards is the worst. At least the G Men have a ring........

Why is it the Eagles choked? The Cards have one of the top reciever groups in the league. The Eagles blew them away the first time but whoever set a West coast team to play an East cost team 4 days after a game isn't beign fair. You play on Sunday, have off Monday to rest, practice a day, spend a day traveling across the country, and then have a game.

The funny part is some are saying McNabb played his last game as an Eagle after touting him as one of the leagues top passers. Without their defense, they would have been to 1 NFC championship game.

I agree with you.....not fair.
But..............the Cards? That was a game they should have won(on paper)

My point is they took such pride in beating the giants but never got themselves to the superbowl when they had a golden opportunity. As is said"it don't mean a thing if you don't have a ring"

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
For some reason, the Giants were not the same team after the Burris incident. They were the top seed but were playing like an 8-8 (at best) team, the spark was gone. Look at the 4 and 1 plays, the Giant OL should have been able to push the Eagle DL back 1 yard. They are a lot bigger and know when the ball is being snapped. After the game, they sounded cocky but they were going to the NFC champ game. People referring this years Eagles to last years Giants just added to the hype. The Eagles probably expected the same team that they played earlier in the year but Wisenhunt is a good coach and had his team prepared.

bulldog2

Reaction score
I do think the Eagles choked because they always do in the playoffs,Whats there record in the conferance finals 1-4 and in the playoffs the QB literally puked on the field when it was a tight game.Against the Cardinals the QB was throwing behind recievers and at there feet in the first half,In the 3rd quarter the qb played the best i have ever seen one play.2 minutes to go in the game when a QB is supposed to shine like ELI did last year the game ended with 3 INC. passes and Eli is I think an average QB while they were talkin hall of fame for Mcnab and Reid.