Facebook group

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Fyi - I made a Facebook Group. Now, Disclaimer:

1 - there is zero reason to use the Facebook group as I am the only member. We have TONS of Facebook Groups for Grady White and they all have lots of members. The sole reason to do it was to reach out and find new Gulf Coast people, period.

2 - To be honest, I think the experience and people on this site are the best resource, so it is my opinion only that we Texas folk use the FB group to gather more GW people from Texas, LA, WHEREVER, along the Gulf Coast and then use this site as a focal point.

3 - Lastly, I am in zero way experienced in GRady things...never owned one till now...have not seen more than photos and videos of it till next Monday...lol...but I know the Internet...Al Gore and I invented it (lol...joking...Al was standing next to me when I went, ‘Holy Toledo, Al! I plugged this wire into the wall and look what happened!’..”...(okay, another joke).. and when all is said and done, I will gladly turn the page over to the MarineMax people that supposedly run the GW group in this area...but, would like to jump start it and so...we start here?;)

So, search for “Gulf Coast Grady White Owners” and join up and let’s see if we can get this Chapter back going?

Totally okay if not, but seems like a good thing to try.

Then, if this site is okay with it...point them back here?

Hope I am not stepping on toes, but I did not want Florida and Cesapeak or however it is spelled to have all the fun;)

Russ

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Well, one post, so my bet....spam.. but...

Huh? What brand? I am lost here, sorry. Not trying to make money, sell ads, don't care. I have given lectures on marketing, email strategies, etc. I have made and lost more than most on Internet companies... heh. I am a lowly DBA now...lowly...as in, I am happy being a dba...don't care for more... lol

I made a FB page to get to make more friends in Texas and the areas around us that own a Grady. Heck, no traffic yet.. don't care....

So, this site is my catch all :p I'll just drive to the parties if I cannot boat to them ;)

R

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
So, I changed the group to:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GulfCoastGrady/

Seemed more "Gulf Coast" than "Texas" as that seems to be what the original group was. Texas would have been pretty limiting I think. Anyway, no-one was trying to get that region together, so I decided I was tired of trying to find Texas folks...so decided to make it myself heh. Seems it irked the Grady Lyfe page, which is a shame.. they would have been a great fit to do it, but eh...
So, if any Texas folks or Alabama to Florida etc want to join, there ya go!

R