I am deep into sanding the bottom getting it ready for paint. I’m waiting on a couple of wire harnesses so I can pick up my new motors. I’m going to have to remove all the Yamaha stuff and rerig for mercury. Not real happy about that as I purchase quite a bit if new stuff for Yamaha. If any of you guys need rigging let me know.
pulling all the gauges out and fuel management. I’m having a new panel made in black plexiglass to replace the one the gauges were in. It will be back lit in blue.
Generator is finished and running good. I have put 3 hours on it sitting on the trailer. I got the bilge cleaned up and am waiting on the buff and wax before I reinstall the upholstery. I’m shooting to have it in the water by June first.
I will ry to post up some pics.
I need a set of 16d x 17p enertia eco props if any of you guys know of any thanks.
It works great. The boat is sitting inside a metal building and I recieve as many channels as I do in the house.
It wasn’t to hard to install. Boat already had a gps antenna I removed. Starboard side over electronics box I removed the rigging pipe as I had a lot of new wires to pull up to the top. That would be the hardest part depending on how many wires you already have in the pipe.
Good luck definitely worth the effort.