Fish box too small

southernstyle995

Reaction score
so got into some hoos yesterday one was 40 and the other was 56. I was able to squeeze the 40 pounder in the fish bax pretty easily but the 56 pounder was very hard to get it in there completely but we got it. Thinking about getting a fish bag what bag should I get?

Attachments

• 1666.jpeg
    1666.jpeg
    983.9 KB · Views: 11

Sdfish

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I have a reliable fish bag. Very happy with it. Keeps ice a pretty long time and a few sizes to choose from.

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
I do not think any of the boxes in this boat length range would be any different....is what it is. I also do not think there is an answer that works perfectly. I thought about removing the rear fold down seat and adding a large ice chest, but that would get in the way. So, just have to do with what ya got:p

If it really a problem, could always bust the filet knife and filet it out and throw the rest over the side...I mean, might need to keep the carcass to prove what you caught, but it would fit;)

R

Reactions: southernstyle995

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander

southernstyle995

Reaction score
I do not think any of the boxes in this boat length range would be any different....is what it is. I also do not think there is an answer that works perfectly. I thought about removing the rear fold down seat and adding a large ice chest, but that would get in the way. So, just have to do with what ya got:p

If it really a problem, could always bust the filet knife and filet it out and throw the rest over the side...I mean, might need to keep the carcass to prove what you caught, but it would fit;)

R
We thought about doing that!!