Generator help

Grady White Model
Marlin
I have a 2005 Marlin with FP 4.2 generator. Started the generator today and I have water and exhaust coming out of a box in the bilge. I'm not exactly sure what the box is called but I know the exhaust and water both exit the boat through this box. I looked to see if it was a cracked hose but the water and exhaust were coming out the back of the box where it was mounted. Any help is greatly appreciated. If i need to post more details I'll gladly answer any questions. I should add this box is not attached to the generator.

Fishtales

The manual shows two potentials. The water lock I believe is a check valve and should be closest to the generator. The Silencer (aka muffler) is a stock item to mitigate noise. Not sure if GW uses the latter or a special one. Hope that helps.

Fishtales

send an email to parts@fischerpander.com a guy named Josh helped me a few years back, not sure he is still with them.
If you don't have the manual ask them or try google "Marine Generator Panda PMS 4200 FCB". There is a parts list as well. Their repair center is in FL.
1-954-4622800.

Grady White Model
Marlin
Fishtales, you're the man... The low profile muffler looks almost identical. The only difference I can see is the outlet exits the top and the one I currently have exits the side. I'll order that one and have it fixed in no time. Many thanks for the help.

Dennis I live down in Florida so I dont really winterize the boat. Actually the winter is my favorite time to fish. We get a pretty solid run of Wahoo up here in NE Florida. Thanks for the reply though. This forum is a super resource.

Grady White Model
Marlin
Dennis I'm fairly certain its metal and I dont think it could be a plug. The water/exhaust are coming out the back of the silencer which is sandwiched against a structure in the bilge. I will check for a plug and the material it's made of when I pull it out this weekend. Thank you for the input. I will report back once I get this resolved.