GPS

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
In the bundle deal, don't they just throw in the sattelite weather unit as a bonus?

GW VOYAGER

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
If I purchase the package would I need anything else other than a transducer? I,ve found the package deals for around 2500.00

catch22

Reaction score
GW VOYAGER said:
If I purchase the package would I need anything else other than a transducer? I,ve found the package deals for around 2500.00

As it stands right now, the ducer should be the only extra you'd have to order seperately.

One other item you might consider, (but not necessary) would be an antenna stanchion mount for the gps antenna. You can surface mount it, but I like raising it up a bit. They include a pole mount adapter.

If you do consider adding radar.... the unit has 3 network, (ethernet) connectors on the back, which makes adding radar easy, (no expansion box necessary, unless you add another display later). 1 connector for the gs22 sounder, 1 for the gxm 51 weather/radio unit... leaving one connector unused.

The gps 17 antenna gets hard wired to the displays nmea 0183 and power, (+ / -). The nmea wires are located in the power data cable.

Here's Garmins link - https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID ... 3#specsTab

Star Marine has the bundle for $2379, (click on "see our price") - http://www.starmarinedepot.com/detail.a ... 208+Bundle
Click on "accessories" for transducers.

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
When I bought my GPS I did so through the Grady Dealer and I know I paid perhaps too much. I have the through hull ducer and like it alot. It holds the bottom all the way from idle to getting on the plane and in choppy water.

I want the weather module and may get it someday, but I have the similar service on the 478 so it is hard to sell this idea to my wife :lol:

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
All...I just got an email from BOEMarine...today and today only...the 3210 Bundle - new - everything but the transducer for $1479. The email was specific...today and today only...

This is a really good deal....

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Transducer is $1400+ , Whoa.

It ought to hook fish, pull then up, clean and ice them, for that!

Bill_N

Reaction score
Furuno, Raymarine or Garmin

Lowrance is not of the same quality. I had one on my last boat and will never own another one