Hardtop rod holders

ronnie 228

Reaction score
I would find someone that makes custom/aftermarket hardtops and have them fabricate and install exactly what you want. I had a guy Richmond add a hardtop to my 228 with rocket lauchers attached to top and reachable (double as nice grab rails) also welded a couple rod holders on vertical hard top supports.

ronnie 228

Reaction score
I would find someone that makes custom/aftermarket hardtops and have them fabricate and install exactly what you want. I had a guy Richmond add a hardtop to my 228 with rocket lauchers attached to top and reachable

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Makes sense on the list price, Grady doesn't want you bypassing Grady Dealers to buy Grady OEM supplier goods. So just because someone is selling, doesn't mean they want you to buy from them.

The fabrication you want is no big deal to make, very common, go to mom and popper, spread it around.
I'd pay 450 for quality work. The guys should have plenty of time on their hands with marine industry down more than 40% off it's peak a few years ago.

Get fabicator to show you real example of their product, ask for same welder that did example shown!

Get the angle of the hardtop so they make the bolting flanges even.

gw204

Reaction score
They can ship to you. I bought some Yamaha rigging from they a few weeks ago and had it in a few days.