Life threw a Curve Ball & I Hit it Out of the Park.

Heyspike

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Well Guys & Gals,
I sold the Salty Dog (Seafarer) after 1 year. I'm currently boat-less but I am looking for a small jon or semi v hull to fish local lakes. Here's the story:
Due to major budget cuts in the Fire Department last December they laid off 15 men. So 3 of us senior guys retired so they could hire 3 back. So me being retired gave me access to my deferred comp plan which I accessed and bought a condo in Surfside Beach SC. I always wanted a beach house and now I own one. When I move down there for good, I'll probably get another boat but until then I'll enjoy surf and pier fishing.
I had every intention of putting the boat in the slip this year but they doubled the price to close to 3k so with the condo and the boat just sitting in my driveway, it was time to sell it.
I appreciate all the tips and advice given to me and everyone else, Russ- loved your storied adventures with your ship.
I'll be sneaking back to read posts here and there. And eventually I would like my book back that members are reading but I can wait for that, it would look nice on the book shelf in my new place especially after everyone signed it.
Thanks,
John
Retired Assistant Chief (boy that feels good)
City of Newburgh Fire Department.

Attachments

• 20200506_140429.jpg
    20200506_140429.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0