Life...

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Well I never thought would see these changes coming my way, but life gets in the way. I have my house on the market and is in contract to close the first week of October, and I plan on spending alot more time travelling especially overseas enjoying the next chapter of my life. I won't be able to use my 228G enough to justify keeping it, so It will go on the maket in the next few days.

It has been a pleasure getting to know you all, I hope that good things come to all of us. I plan on staying with a friend here in Reno after I close on my house untill I figure out the next steps but will be leaving for Thailand in November until early January for my work, but I really am lucky that I love my job and am self-employed for 32 years.

There was one unexpected silver lining for me during Covid, I realized where I have been, where I am, and where I would like to be-Amen!

Best to you all,

Lee

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Thank you GB,

I'll be there exhibiting at the A.G.T.A. show in the convention center, more important if you make it out and we can meet up for dinner, that would be awesome!!

I completely understand your situation either way ;)

Shannon C.

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Well I never thought would see these changes coming my way, but life gets in the way. I have my house on the market and is in contract to close the first week of October, and I plan on spending alot more time travelling especially overseas enjoying the next chapter of my life. I won't be able to use my 228G enough to justify keeping it, so It will go on the maket in the next few days.

It has been a pleasure getting to know you all, I hope that good things come to all of us. I plan on staying with a friend here in Reno after I close on my house untill I figure out the next steps but will be leaving for Thailand in November until early January for my work, but I really am lucky that I love my job and am self-employed for 32 years.

There was one unexpected silver lining for me during Covid, I realized where I have been, where I am, and where I would like to be-Amen!

Best to you all,

Lee
Best of luck too you Lee! Life is very short, take advantage of every moment. Enjoy Asia, I travel there for work a lot its a great place and thank you for the kind words last year when I lost everything in the California wild fires.

Shannon,

Reactions: leeccoll

Byram

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sportsman
Its great that you have found your "place" All the best to you and travel safe and be well

PointedRose

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Good luck with the journeys and continue to check in here when you can. I’ve noticed your kind and helpful posts many many times.

I’ve only been to Asia once for a week for work, but I was incredibly impressed with Shanghai if you can fit it in - Jin Mao Tower Hyatt was the best hotel experience I have ever had and probably will ever have. 68th floor view was unbelievable.

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Best of luck too you Lee! Life is very short, take advantage of every moment. Enjoy Asia, I travel there for work a lot its a great place and thank you for the kind words last year when I lost everything in the California wild fires.

Shannon,
Appreciate it Shannon,

I think that when we look back on our journeys it all was meant to be. I am in a happy place. I really hope things will work out for you and you family!

Last edited:

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Its great that you have found your "place" All the best to you and travel safe and be well
Thanks and you too. Good news is I have so many options and am scaling down so I can call "home" anywhere. Very excited for my future.

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Good luck with the journeys and continue to check in here when you can. I’ve noticed your kind and helpful posts many many times.

I’ve only been to Asia once for a week for work, but I was incredibly impressed with Shanghai if you can fit it in - Jin Mao Tower Hyatt was the best hotel experience I have ever had and probably will ever have. 68th floor view was unbelievable.
Thanks, awesome to hear!!

I would like a base in the US, and one likely in Bangkok. I am a 3 million miler traveler with Pan Am blankets and 100k miles I lost when they went bankrupt. It's good we all get out of our comfort zone every now and then, but I need a base to keep sane ;)
Will be looking you up later this fall when I get to San Francisco!

Reactions: PointedRose

wrxhoon

Reaction score
Good luck Lee, I hope you enjoy the next phase of your life.
If you decide to call in Sydney AU give me a buzz.

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Good luck Lee, I hope you enjoy the next phase of your life.
If you decide to call in Sydney AU give me a buzz.
Thank you Jerry,

It's on my bucket list, appreciate the invite!

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Have fun Lee, and enjoy the next chapter. You can always check in with us from time to time.

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
Hey Lee,

I'm sort of new-ish here so I don't know you as well as the other guys do. But everything I've seen from you suggests you are a great guy, people here like you. Good luck with your next stage and I'm sure everyone would welcome a trip report. Once a Grady person, always a Grady person.

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Hey Lee,

I'm sort of new-ish here so I don't know you as well as the other guys do. But everything I've seen from you suggests you are a great guy, people here like you. Good luck with your next stage and I'm sure everyone would welcome a trip report. Once a Grady person, always a Grady person.
Thanks for the king words Lucky, will keep you all update for sure!

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I can only duplicate what others have said so well here.

I certainly have enjoyed our online connection and your photos.

With the Seafarer being discontinued and the whacked-out boat market, you should do well with your sale.