Marlin 300 - Evinrude G2 * Updated 4/1/15

Fishtales

Reaction score
would be interested in the all-in cost if you can share. waiting patiently for a video of that rig underway. :D

fischer

Reaction score
I'm not ready to repower my Marlin yet - I hope - but when that time comes, every option will be considered. I have to confess that although I initially found these to be a bit out there aesthetically, they look ok hanging on your transom, with the more conservative color scheme. I'm satisfied with my F250s performance but if I could squeeze a couple more tenths per gallon, that would significantly increase my range and weigh heavily in my decision. So, very interested in some numbers. Good luck!!

Tucker

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
He's throwin' 'er in Wednesday. Yea, can't wait to hear the numbers. Do they still have the same claim about not having to touch anything for 3-years? Does the cowl have to be removed to add oil? How much do they weight wet? Are the props the same size as the OX66? Does Rude have some cool looking covers to keep the cowl looking nice? I'm betting they're as quiet idling as the 4-strokes.