new looking 33 @ AC boat show

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Pursuit is doing the same type hardtop on their offshore series. It seems to be a trend although I prefer having a choice. It gets hot in NC. That's why I am lobbying for helm A/C.

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
megabytes said:
It gets hot in NC. That's why I am lobbying for helm A/C.

I know the feeling..My wheels have been spinning and thats gonna be my next project. Running a duct to the helm with a small booster fan. When I had to replace the A/C unit I got the larger unit for that very reason. Its just been too dam cold to climb up there..

'05 300 Marlin F250's

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Well, i called Grady today for some questions i had and i also asked about the new 330. The story is that the hard enclosure is an option and is rated for 700 and not for 600 HP. Boat was not at Javits cause it was not ready. I also asked about 500 HP Yammies and the answer was NOT a direct no :praise
As far as a 42, well....................... not the same :cry: No plans for ANY bigger Gradies yet.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Well at least it is an option. To each his own.
I can see the functionality for real cold climates.

It still is fugly and no amount of time or adult beverages will change my mind.... :)

moklodge

Reaction score
Ninodog,

I went to the Javit's show and they didn't have the 330 or the CC version there. You were looking at the 360 and the 366. Those are priced in the 400s.

Reel Soon

Reaction score
I went to the Ocean City boat show yesterday and the selection of Gradys was a far cry from past years. Mostly center consols and dual consols, no walkarounds and several Gradys were already sold. Kinda dissapointing. :huh

sfc2113

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I saw this boat at the show , I thought maybe grady was putting htere brand name on a different builders boat. The grady rep had no info on his thing.

I wonder if they sold it.

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
It is odd looking and so forth, but perhaps they are answering some the critics about the "Grady Style" hard tops. I recall being new to the forum here and the infamous debate of Grady vs Pursuit and one of the things the Pursuit guys pointed out was the nonintegrated windshield and hard tops...with AC in the helm, it would be a great family boat for sure....

I have not made it to any boat shows, I kind of wonder why no WAs at them? I love ours and would buy another especially a bigger one. Then again I know not their marketing and boat sales numbers...perhaps the WA is not selling as fast as dual consoles, centers and the express series...

HDGWJOE

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
moklodge said:
Ninodog,

I went to the Javit's show and they didn't have the 330 or the CC version there. You were looking at the 360 and the 366. Those are priced in the 400s.

I agree!!
Plus the NY Boat Show was terrible in general. many builders had only one or two boats there. Grady was squeezed into 1/2 the space they usually have and other than the 360 with the enclosed hardtop the rest of the boats they brought were primarily CC and dual console. I went there specifically to see the 33 and this was the first yr I can remember that they didn't bring it.