New Member from Virginia

VirginiaMarine

Reaction score
Hi all! New owner here with a 2023 Freedom 215 in Seaglass to take delivery on May 31. She is named Maggie May and my wife and I are looking forward to the new adventures! Anyone else in the Potomac River area?

igblack87

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 222
Welcome! My boat originally came from Southeastern Marine in VA! I'm up in Boston, MA

Reactions: VirginiaMarine

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
I'm at the other end of the country so no fishing buddy for you. That said, you will love this forum. I've been on a bunch, bloody decks, hull truth, my local fishing forum. This one is the best. This place is full of people that want to be friends, want to help you, don't judge.

You will have fun here, welcome!

Diad

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
welcome! I'm pretty new here as well. Lots of great information and experience to help you with your boat. Now, please send some of the rockfish back up the bay to Maryland!

VirginiaMarine

Reaction score
I'm at the other end of the country so no fishing buddy for you. That said, you will love this forum. I've been on a bunch, bloody decks, hull truth, my local fishing forum. This one is the best. This place is full of people that want to be friends, want to help you, don't judge.

You will have fun here, welcome!
I'm looking forward to being a member here. It's all about living our best lives without meddling in someone else's! Thank you all for the warm welcome!!!

VirginiaMarine

Reaction score
Welcome, and good luck with your new boat. Is it your first boat?
I've been slowly working my way up from a 14ft vhull bass boat, to a deckboat, kayak, and now the big jump! This will be the largest, most expensive, and highest quality boat I will have owned. I plan to have it forever!

Reactions: JJF

JJF

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
Hi,

When I sold my last boat (9 years old), it was a 9 out 10 condition/operationally. I put together a maintenance plan for the new owner, because they were so impressed with the condition of the boat. I follow the same methodology on my current boat. Just this past Sunday, my friend's wife commented: "Your boat is immaculate"....{and I fish the boat a lot}

If you want to private message an email address to me, I can send the document to you and you can pick & choose those items that are applicable to your new boat.