New wiring upgraded panel, what do you think?

spx1000

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
No they were all coded with heat shrink lables on each wire, and he will put whatever connectors you want on them. It was as simple as strip old wires, connect and heat shrink connect them together, I just didnt take a picture of the cable ends. The panel fit the exact holes from the origional which I gave him the measurements, all said and done, 45mins to take out the old, connect and put back into the boat. Easy job.

Wow!! Beautiful work

wahoo33417

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Does look great. Do agree with the comment that the stainless screws don't fit the color scheme. Wouldn't go this far out on a limb to nitpick an improvement you have every reason to be happy with if I didn't have a suggestion to offer. You may be able to find black screw covers at marine hardware stores. I found some at Boat Owners Warehouse that simply pressed into the phillips screw pattern when I had the same thought about work I had done..

Reaction score
Model
Explorer
PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT YOUR PANNEL. I NEED ONE RIGHT NOW. IM REDOING MY 24FT GRADY EXPLORER RIGHT NOW. 407.301.4527 JON

Fishtales

Reaction score
That should be a poster board for how to not wire a boat and now how to wire a boat. The factory wiring is such a Charlie Foxtrot.

PDX-Boats

Reaction score
I've been writing with NewWireMarine also. They have great customer service! I highly recommend them

Dhirsh

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 336
I did a panel for my SeaCraft 25 probably 5 years ago. Totally custom with breakers and components of my choosing but to fit the space where the old one was. Top notch service and top notch product. Can’t say enough about these guys. I also used them to create the new toggle switch covers for my Grady and same story. Highly recommend them For anyone with any project.