Scupper hose replacement

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
For the 3 drains by the waterline, I used bronze. It doesn't look as pretty as SS but nothing is going to happen to it, the thru-hulls well above the waterline are SS.

bigk23surf

Reaction score
Where did you buy that hose? I'm having trouble finding it and it doesn't look like they sell it directly to people on that link.

richie rich

Reaction score
you should be able to get Trident at a good marine store. West Marine or Boat US should have it. If not try Jamestown Distributors or Defender Industries.com. I know they carry it as its on their website.

TBone

Reaction score
I ended up getting the Trident corragated siclone blue wet exhaust hose. #252v. I looked thru the web site and called a around, I ended up getting it thru Marine USA.

Prices varied for the 12.5 foot lenght, $320 to $420.

Not cheap stuff, but it has a 10 year warranty, on the standard hose only has 2 to 5 years.

So there is a good chance I wont have to replace them again!

TBone

Reaction score
There are four deck drains and scuppers on my boat, I will use about 11ft.

They do also offer shorter lenghts, but it works better for me to get the full lenght.

Also I see you are in CT, Kellog Marine is the wholeslae dist. that I called, they

wouldnt sell to me direct, I needed to go through a dealer. Maybe if your

close you could work something out in person or something and get it at cost?

richie rich

Reaction score
Kellogg won't do that...all the marine shops in the area get stuff from there....I've actually stopped in to pick up a package at kellogg but I had to buy and pay for it at the ship store...they are strictly distributors.......The Defender Industries place is only 15 minutes from Kellogg and they are a retailer that sell in bulk or by the foot...they are the Home Depot of marine products in CT...its a mob scene in there every Spring...they got everything...Next time I may try the silicone....let us know how things turn out!